- Whistling. Especially if you are out of tune.
- Glee. It is an over glorified High School Musical, but worse.
- Harem Pants. Barf.
- Texting while driving
- The "band" Owl City, which isn't even a band. It's just one guy. Don't get me started.
- Junk mail. Save a tree and stop sending it to me.
- Getting food to-go, getting to my desk, and realizing there are no napkins
- Paris Hilton
- Parents who bring crying babies to movie theaters
- The "Utah Poof". This is when people back-comb their hair so it looks like they have a square head.
- Mafia Wars and Farmville
- Misusing Your and You're
- My neighbor's 6 dogs outside barking ALL NIGHT LONG
- Ketchup. I hate it. Don't ask me why. Looking at it makes me sick. Smelling it makes me sick. It is disgusting, and I will dry heave if it is near me.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Things that must go
I'm in a mood. Not a good one. I don't why. It could be pregnancy hormones, it could be stress at work, it could be I'm having a no-shower/pony-tail/glasses day. The guy at the desk next to me is whistling. I hate it when people whistle. That got me thinking of other things that seriously must go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One word... BUCK! I agree with you on most things though. ESPECIALLY WHISTLING!!!!! Has Robie stopped that yet? He always whistled and to this day I think he did it just to bug me.?
Love this post! Words cannot express how much I hate the poof and weird that you hate ketchup. That was the one thing I really craved when I was pregnant.
You hate ketchup?!? How are you related to your dad/sister/brother??
She is definitely my daughter. I hate ketchup as well, but can tolerate it if I have to. It doesn't make me gag, but ew...why cover the taste of your food?
You need to add the stupid drivers that speed up on the outside line and then cut in to the off ramp at the last minute just because they are too lame to get in line like everyone else.
Mom
Post a Comment