Today marks a monumental day in my pregnancy. Driving the 20 minute free-way trip to work this morning, I felt a little sick. I was not worried, because during the whole morning sickness phase I never once threw up. In fact, I don't remember the last time in my life I have thrown up. Well, I started throwing up...all over the place. Since I was on the freeway, there was not much I could do but try and grab an empty Wendy's cup in time. I made it half way, but the rest ended up all over me...while driving...on the freeway. I think the guy in the car next to me saw the whole thing. Oh, did I mention I was dressed up for an important meeting this morning at work? Well, now the client is coming will have to deal with me smelling like throw up. You can't see it, but I don't think any amount of lotion or perfume can cover up the smell. I think I will be going home early today.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine! I have only thrown up once too, and it was car-induced also. Luckily we weren't on the freeway though and Owen was driving so he pulled over and I jumped out. You've got skills though...if that had been me, I probably would have lost control and hit someone!
It is about time. As much as YOU made me puke....you totally deserve this!
Post a Comment