Lately, owls have been popping up all over the place. I don't know what has brought on the recent trend, but I have to say I'm a little obsessed. I'm loving owls, and as I have been thinking of what to do with our little guy's nursery, I am drawn to owls.







3 comments:
I love the Owl stuff too. That mobile is SO CUTE!! Good luck making all the fun choices!
I am also newly obsessed with owl stuff. I LOVE that bedding set.
I've always loved OWLS - always! When I got that private school job four years ago, I was thrilled to hear that their mascot was the OWL!!! Over the last three years I've collected several owls. Too bad I don't work there anymore. Anyway, YES you should do something with the owl theme as long as they are cute, friendly looking owls. You don't want to scare Jaxon! ~Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment