Option 1: The Chicco Cortina Travel System. I know how nice this system is since my sister-in-law has it for her baby, and I love some of the new colors they are coming out with. Plus, it has rockin' safety reviews.
Option 2: The Baby Trend Expedition Travel System. I have not seen this one in person yet, but I absolutely love how it's a jogging stroller in a travel system. It also has cute colors and some great reviews online.
I might resort to flipping a coin if I can't get some help, so all you people with more experience than me need to give me some serious advice. What do you think?
5 comments:
I have the exact same red, chicco cortina keyfit 30 and I love it. I guarantee you won't regret getting it. It is lightweight (for a travel system) and very safe. The carseat fits babies from 4-30 pounds! I'm partial but I think you should go with that one. Good luck.
if I were to go back, I would get a jogging stroller, and i think its awesome that its a travel system too. I have a graco lite travel system, but I want to go running with Jax, and it is just not a possibility.
I have way too much to write to put in one comment box. I'll email you.
Not even kidding I think we bought the BEST stroller ever. I looked and looked and spent sadly most of my work day googling. We got the Jeep Liberty Unlimited stroller for $125 and the Graco Snugride for $90. They go together. So its not a travel system but they are compatible. Here is why I bought this one. The jeep liberty stroller is IPOD compatible with speakers for your little one when they get fussy so they can listen to music or you can while you jog or stroll. The tires are ACTUAL tires so they wont brake or crack. Its a normal stroller that is ALSO a jogger stroller based on the reviews. They dont advertise it as a jogger stroller but all the reviews I read said that as long as you arent a marathoner it works great around the neighborhood and trails. And because of the tires its great for outdoor use strolling through grass and over curbs. PLUS its the only 3 wheeled stroller that I found that CONSISTANTLY had 4+ stars on every website. PLUS its manly looking so my husband is not ashamed to push it around. He said other strollers looked so cheap and girly and flimsy. I Vote this one! PLus it fits in my trunk and I have a small sedan. The Graco Snugride is a superb car seat as well but those are pretty standard. Oh yeah and the stroller comes with toys for your little guy when he gets older that attach to the stroller. There is my sales pitch to you
Out of these two I would get the one that's a jogging stroller. Whenever I have to choose between using my traditional stroller, and my jogging stroller, the jogging stroller ALWAYS wins. My other stroller just sits in the garage. I use the jogging stroller for walks, going to the mall, going to events, everything.
Everything I own is Graco though. Just stay away from Evenflo and you'll be fine :)
Post a Comment