Sunday, August 15, 2010

Half Way There!


I am finally 20 weeks, which means half way done.  As you can tell in my 20 week pic, I am getting HUGE.  I don't think orange is a good pregnancy color since I kind of look like a giant pumpkin.  Maybe I will make that shirt into a Halloween costume.  The second trimester is definitely better than the first, but now it's getting to that uncomfortable stage.  For example, bending over to pick something up is a difficult task, and trying to sit up without Robie's help...forget it.  Also, a good night of sleep is a thing of the past.  Despite eating healthy, the scale has not been kind.  People keep telling me I am going to "blow up" soon, and I give these people a confused look.  Blow up?  Do they not see me now?  I'm not sure I could get any bigger if I tried!  Deep down, I know the third trimester is around the corner, and I will look like a stuffed pig, but it makes me happy since that just means one step closer to seeing our little guy  in person.  So, no complaining.  We are excited for our ultrasound next week when we get to see our baby in action.  We pray he is developing healthy.  I will give a full report with plenty of pictures to come.

20 Weeks = Jaxon is the size of a cantaloupe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea you are SO cute!! I love the pictures!! That little baby is so blessed to have such wonderful parents!!