I was nervous for this ultrasound, because this is where you usually learn of any deformations or problems developing with your baby. I prepared myself thinking the worst, but all I wanted to hear is that we have a physically healthy baby. I can easily deal with a clef palette or 6 toes, just tell me our baby is healthy and able to survive. As the ultrasound started, it was quickly confirmed we are having a boy. I was glad to hear our baby didn't switch genders since our last ultrasound. Then, the doctor went through his anatomy from head to toe. Relief. Our little boy is 100% healthy as far as an ultrasound can show. I know things can still go wrong from this point, but we are so grateful our baby boy is developing healthy so far. We thank Heavenly Father in our hearts every day for such a blessing. Here are some updated pictures. Robie was shocked to see how much Jaxon has grown from the last ultrasound. I had to remind him that yes, there is a GROWING baby living in me, and GROWING babies GROW. Robie is so funny sometimes.
Jax getting ready to suck his thumb
Two little feet
Two little hands/arms in front of his face
1 comment:
awe...can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment