Friday, June 19, 2009
Trapped
You would think being able to stay home for a week straight and do nothing at all would be a fun little break from the real world. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know how much more of Price is Right, Baby Story, What Not to Wear, and Oprah I can take. I think I am going crazy behind these painted walls. Although I am feeling much better, I am still extremely tired and weak. I have one more day of medicine I have to take before I can leave the house...yipee! I imagine walking out my front door will be like walking out of the Big Brother house after a full season of being trapped inside. I can't wait! One thing is for sure...this sickness is better than any diet. I have lost at least 5 pounds ( I am guessing ), but don't be too worried. I am sure it will all come back in less than a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment