Monday, June 8, 2009

Be a winner, not a loser.

CHECK IT OUT!!! You should probably enter in these awesome contests that KUTV is having. Working at the KUTV 2News Station, I am shocked at how often only a couple of people enter in the great promotions and contests we have. This makes your chances of winning REALLY good! Here are some of the ones being offered right now:

Cirque du Soleil- win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Soleil when they come to Salt Lake City, Utah this Summer!

Red Robin Random Acts of Kindness- Nominate someone you know who does amazing random acts of kindness. They could win a $50 gift certificate to Red Robin! Yummy!

Lagoon- Upload your pictures, and enter to win Lagoon tickets and passports for the whole family!
It is really that easy. Just enter. I have the fun job of writing all the legal rules for the contests, but I also have the fun job of getting to call and tell people the exciting news that they won. Who knows, maybe I will be calling YOU!

No comments: