Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So close, yet so far away!

I REALLY thought today would be the lucky day I would get to meet David Archuleta! When I got to work today, I heard the news producers talking about how "that Archuleta kid" was going to be on the noon news today. That got my attention. I looked around and noticed a microphone standing where they have singers perform. Even more excited. Then, I noticed the reporters and sales people getting ready to see him come on. This was going to be the best day ever!

Sadly, he was not actually at the station. They sent a reporter to the Real Salt Lake stadium (probably 10 minutes away) to talk with him there. I was SO close! I know it is kind of ridiculous for a girl in her 20's to be semi-obsessed over a teen singer...but what can I say! He has an AMAZING voice, and he is the cutest thing EVER!

1 comment:

tawsha said...

semi-obsessed??? Oh Chelsea, you dont even now how obsessed you really are..