Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 2-Year Anniversary!

People say time goes by fast when you are having fun, and it sure does! Marriage is such a fun adventure, and I can't believe it has been 2 years since we got hitched! Wow! Robie took the day off of work, so we slept in and made some cinnamon rolls in the morning. Later, we went shopping. I got a cute dress, skirt, sweater, and jeans from Nordstroms. Robie got some basketball shorts and a haircut. He is easy to please. Then, we went to Tiburon...a REALLY nice restaurant in Sandy. I had the best fillet mignon I have had in a long time! MMM! On the way home, we went to Wal-mart for some last minute groceries. When we were done at the store, we walked to the car and I was greeted with some beautiful flowers sitting in my seat! Red roses and pink gerber daisies (just like the ones at our wedding!)

Robie is the best husband I could have asked for! I love him so much! He works so hard to make sure we have the best life possible, and I am so thankful to be married to him. I don't know what I would do without him. The last 2 years have been the best years of my life, and I am looking forward to an eternity more with the best husband ever! I love you, Robie!!! MWAH!

1 comment:

VoNique said...

Congratulations! It does go by so fast, doesn't it? Cute pix! = )