Friday, June 5, 2009

Bored

When I am bored, I find myself pressing the "Next Blog>>" tab at the top of my browser. You never know what kind of blog will pop up. I find myself reading about someone else's life somewhere out there in the world. Sometimes I am purely entertained by stories of tropical vacations, birthday surprises, and new puppies, but sometimes I am bored. I think my favorite blogs that pop up are the ones that are not in English. I know I can't read a foreign language, but it is so interesting seeing someones life across the world that I do not know. Although I can't understand their exact words, I look at the pictures and I realize I am not much different than they are. It is refreshing and interesting to me, and it helps me realize that no matter who you are or where you are from, we are all pretty much the same. The school bully, the class clown, the prom queen, the old cat lady...whoever you are, we are all basic people in this crazy world just trying to get by. I am not trying to get all deep and mushy, but it is just nice to sometimes take a step back and look at things from a different angle.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Every time I push "next blog" I get a foreign blog. Are you ever lucky enough to get one in english???

P.S. Thanks thanks thanks SOOO much for watching Addi!!