Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's just put everything on the table. Yes, I am obsessed.

So, I bought tickets to see David perform after the Real Salt Lake soccer game Saturday. Robie was happy, because he got to watch some sports. I was happy, because I got to see David. It was a win/win situation. I actually enjoyed the game a lot! It was my first soccer game, and it was SO fun (even though the score was 1-1 at the end). When they set up the stage at the end of the game for David, they let a ton of little 12 year-olds and their parents on the field to stand near the stage. There was no way I was not going to be a part of that. I wanted to be that close! So, these 2 teenage girls and I planned our escape of how we were going to jump past the sound guys and security guards that blocked our path. Suddenly, we decided to make a run for it (like those old security guys would have a chance against us young bucks! Ha!)...so I thought. Well, they actually did stop us and escorted us back to our seats. It was so depressing watching all the people be so close to David, and I was only "front row" in the stands. The cool thing that happened is that I got to see David's Dad! He was literally right in front of me! I considered it to be one step forward in my quest to meet David one day.




This is David singing his new song, "Zero Gravity"

No comments: