Friday, February 18, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

Super obsessed with this song at the moment.  I probably listen to it at least 20 times a day, but that's just what I do when I find a new song I like.  I know it's bad when I find Robie whistling the tune around the house.  The music video is pretty amazing too.


My favorite part is the person in the room filled with what I can only imagine is chalk.  I would have killed to be in a giant chalk room when I was pregnant. (Refer to this post if you don't know what I am talking about.)

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

yes yes!! i love this song and basically all songs adele. she is fabulous. haha and i love that you play it over and over. i do that too so that i can know every word of the song. and inevitably the first time i play it shane will say he doesnt like it, but then the next day he is singing it and asking me to play it. heh heh sucker

I'm Skyler. said...

Haha I can't stop playing it either! I've been absentmindedly listening while browsing other web pages and as soon as it stops I have to start it up again. Thanks for posting it!