I didn't think 1 month would make that big of a difference, but looking at the comparison- I was wrong. Jaxon has grown SO much in the past month.
-He still sleeps a lot during the day (not so much during the night)
-He is starting to smile more in response to my smile
-He knows his mom's voice and loves to be held
-He eats like crazy, but I don't know where it all goes because he is still so skinny
-He LOVES his "kicking time" when he gets to be free, coo, and kick like crazy
-He also likes tummy time and does a good job of lifting his head, but it only lasts about 2 minutes. Then he just screams.
-He loves to hang out in his swing and listen to music
We love you Jaxon!






9 comments:
Sooooo fun! It looks like he really has grown a ton. He has so much hair too. Wow. Are you staying home or are you gonna go back to work?
He is SOOO cute! And I really like the owl and stickers to compare how much he's grown; that really shows off the difference!
Chelsea and Robie, he is BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love the last two pictures and the ones on the blankets at the beginning, well and the middle ones on his back and tummy. Well pretty much all of them!! Handsome boy, I can't wait to meet him!! Take care!
I think he looks so much like you. Oh and we have that swing too and LOVE it and I'm obsessed with those stickers! I am totally getting those for my next baby.
holy moly growing baby!! he is waaayy bigger! i cant believe it! he is so so cute
He looks so cute. The perfect blend of the both of you. Can't wait to see him again!
Chelsea he is such a doll! I can't believe how much he has changed!! His eyes are beautiful. I'm so happy for you. :)
Chelsea, He is so cute! Both times I have seen him he has been asleep, but I love looking at all these pictures to see his big eyes!!
i need to come see him again, he is changing so much!! what a cutie!!
Post a Comment