I am glad the Packers won! Yay! However, I am a little disappointed the game did not go into overtime. I was really looking forward to getting a free pizza from Papa John's. Oh well.
Christina Aguilera messed up the words in the National Anthem. She has probably sung the words a million times before, but I guess she just got nervous and sung it wrong. Super embarrassing. She commented saying, "I got so caught up in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through."
Fergie. Sang. Horribly. I'm just going to leave it at that.
I thought the commercials were weak this year. There were too many serious or boring ads, and not nearly enough funny or clever ads. The best ones were the Doritos and Pepsi Max ads- and those were created by regular people in a contest. What does that say about the ad agencies out there who had a whole team of people working on one ad and failed to create buzz? It says they failed at their jobs. Here are my top 5 ads in no particular order.
This first one was made by a couple of UVU and BYU students (prob from the Advertising Department). Nice work.
This second one was also made by a guy in Utah and ended up winning the Doritos competition.
2 comments:
Don't even get me started on Christina she tries way to hard to go up and down it makes me feel like I'm on a bad roller coaster and I am going to puke!
I thought Lea Michele did good!
One of my favorite commercials was this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_UR1t_Kj0w
Oh my gosh I hadn't seen the doritos commercials- hilarious! And I saw the Volkswagon one earlier in the week on a friend's blog- I was laughing so hard I was crying! Thanks for the fun post. :)
Post a Comment