Call me crazy, but I kind of have a crush on Steven Tyler ever since American Idol started this season.
I vowed I wouldn't watch it since Simon left, but it's so easy to get addicted to loony people who can't sing a note but think they are the next Mariah Carey. It's even better when the judges tear them apart and they break down crying. True comedy right there folks. Anyways, I digress. Back to Steven Tyler. I used to wonder what the big deal was about some strange looking old man with a mouth the size of the joker, but my disgust turned to curiosity, my curiosity turned to interest, and my interest is now a crush. Maybe it's the hidden bad girl inside me that always wished she lived a crazy night of rock star madness, or maybe it's the fact that he can hit notes only dogs can hear. Whatever it is I am a fan. A big fan.
Also, shout out to J.Lo for looking amazing after twins! Va-Va-Voom!


1 comment:
i agree. i like steven too. weird that i do, but he's cool, and has nice abs for an old dude!
Post a Comment