Monday, March 22, 2010
My thoughts
First off, let me say I don't side strictly with Republicans or Democrats. Robie and I can't talk politics, because he is a little more conservative than I am, and it usually just ends in us agreeing to disagree. I guess I am politically confused. Maybe I am moderate? Who knows. I know what I believe, and whatever side supports my views, that is what I tend to go with. With that said, I am 100% confident when Obama is out of office, people will look back and realize he was the worst U.S. President in history. I think it's great that this bill will help many people who could not afford health care before, but it is not great how everyone else has to suffer with a hit to their wallet. Our government can never make everyone happy, but there was not one single poll that suggested this is what the majority wanted. For me, it is more of an issue of HOW the bill got passed rather than what the bill actually says. I bet Obama loves the fact that all he has to do is bribe people to get his way. All I'm saying is if Obama wanted to pass a bill allowing the government to take my first born child, I am sure he could pay a bunch of politicians off to make it happen. Next time Obama shmama talks, listen closely. "MY office, MY government, MY house, MY senate...my my my..." Sorry Obama, you work for the people, not for yourself. You need a reality check, or a kick in the nuts. I have no respect. I usually hate talking politics. I see it as a waste of time and brain power since my opinion matters to zero. But why is it okay to bash Bush left and right, but the second someone bashes Obama, they are a hater or a racist? Really?! So, I raise my glass (or plastic cup) to the worst president ever. Congratulations on bringing us one step closer to socialism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pretty well said Chelsea, I like the picture. Sad there is nothing we can do about it. I wish We The People could have read over it and voted our self's
I couldn't have said it any better!! Cheers!!
(The end must be near!)
Post a Comment