or was every song on American Idol last night older than my grandma!? (No offense grandma, I love you.) But seriously, I think 98% of the songs were from the 50s or older. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to watch this season. The contestants need to start spicing things up, or I am going to fall asleep. The only person I can see having a
successful win right now is this lady:
For the rest of you, kick it in gear! And judges, please stop telling Siobhan that her "screaming notes" are amazing, or she is going to do it every time and my TV just might explode. Thanks.
2 comments:
I completely agree with everything you said!!
AI is lacking this season. Ms. Bsox is awesome, but she knows it and is ready to move on. Siobhan is the female version of Adam L., which keeps the show entertaining even through the screaming which also reminds me of Adam. Thank goodness NBA playoffs start in a few weeks-haha!!
Post a Comment