PS- I hate Tavernari. He is a total tool. He dated my old roomate, was a total jerk, and never called her back. I had to listen to his sloppy makeouts all the time. Not cool. And, he thinks he walks on water. Do I sound like I'm in a bad mood today? Well, I am. Sorry. Thank goodness for my mini Wendover vacation this weekend. Pics soon to come!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
I should have stayed home today
It is pointless being at work today. The BYU game is on. That should be enough said, but I will elaborate. I am the only girl on a large sales team of over 30 guys. Yesterday, we had an insentive. If we hit our sales goal, we could watch the BYU game on TV. We didn't hit our goal, but I knew it did not matter. Right now I am surrounded by male testosterone all huddled around a single computer cheering to the Cougars. Even if I wanted to try and work today, it would not matter. I made a call, and this lady asked, "Why is everyone yelling in the background?" I told her it was nothing. Then she asked, "Really, why are people screaming in the backround? What is going on? Is everything okay?" That's when I knew today nothing productive was going to get done. I do like sports. I really do. But I would love a nice paycheck even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so funny Chelsea. I love reading your blog. It sounds pretty crazy at work. Wow you're a saint for working with all men. Hope tomorrow is better.
Post a Comment