Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goodbye nasty roots!

I finally was able to get my hair done!  It was hard to keep up with highlights, so I just went dark again.  I wanted to change it up a bit, so....drum roll...I cut bangs!  Yikes!  I was so nervous when I saw a foot long chunk of my hair being cut off, but I think I could get used to them.  I went to Remedez at the University Mall, and Christina did a FABULOUS job!  Love love love her!  I work with her husband, and he told me I should get my hair done by her, and I am SO glad I did.  Thanks Christina! 

After getting my hair done, I realized how pasty white my skin really is.  I used to tan a lot in high school, but I have cut back since moving to Utah.  If I do go, I can't help but think of my skin looking like raw hide when I get older.  I decided to try out spray tanning....gulp.  I was SO nervous that I would end up looking orange and streaky, but to my surprise, it looks great!  I got the medium level, so it's not way noticeable, but it definitely helps make me look less ghostly.  I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you have not already.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think your hair looks great! I REALLY love the bang on you. It really adds a lot to making you look uber gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

I couldn't really tell in this picture that you cut bangs until you said it. Looks good I can't wait to get my hair done when I come out too. It's the best feeling!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

LOVE the color! I love dark hair with a tint of red :) How much did the spray tan cost? I hate tannng and I don't really have time right now but I hate being ghotly white too. Maybe I'll give it it try!

Rock's said...

Love Love the bangs!!