Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Soup on the Rocks- Take 2

A long while ago, I attempted to make a Wordpress blog all about advertising.  I will be the first to say, it sucked.  My updates were not that great, and they were few and far in between.  But don't worry, all of that has changed.  I moved that blog to a Blogspot blog, so now I can keep up with it better.  So...(drum roll)...check out the NEW AND IMPROVED  Soup on the Rocks !  I promise to do a better job bringing you the not so funny, funny, and hilarious advertisements of the world.  I'm still working on my layout and design, so don't hate.  It's a work in progress.  So, I want to know, what is your all time favorite advertisement?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So Porntepp and I just looked at all of the videos/advertisements on your blog, we had a good laugh! Thanks for the entertainment, can't wait to see more!!!