Thursday, March 4, 2010

Off with her head!

Tonight at midnight will mark a day in movie history.  I have been waiting for this movie since I heard of it's makings so many months ago.  Weeks and weeks have passed in anticipation, and now it is here!  The fact that Johnny Depp is the Madd Hatter only makes it that much sweeter.  (Love you Johnny.)  Tim Burton, don't let me down!
(OrangeSoda.com Company Halloween Party. 2009.) 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Are you going to see this at Midnight? Let me know how it is.

Anonymous said...

I love your titles to your blog posts. They always catch my attention.

Souza Family said...

Did you love it? We went this weekend too and really liked it. We are big fans of the Tim Burton and Johny Depp movies.

Chelsea said...

I loved it! The movie got some bad reviews, but I thought it was great! It may not be the best movie ever, but it was colorful and imaginative. Two thumbs up!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

That looked like fun! So you would reccommend it? I wanna see it but Ty says no way.