Friday, May 22, 2009

I will miss you

I am sad to see my favorite show end for the year. Now I have nothing to look forward to Tues/Wed nights after work. I am THRILLED Kris Allen won! YEAH! Good for him. His wife is so lucky. Marry for love, and still get the fame. Good for her too. I was slightly upset how Idol seemed to set up the performances for the finale. Kris gets...what was that country singer's name again?, and Adam gets KISS!!! (BLAAAAAA!!! *Tongue out) Kris's outfits vs Adam's were night and day. I think Adam was shocked he did not win...and it was so funny. Kris is so humble.



Let's talk about the REAL shocker of the night. Kara. Who knew she had such a nice pasty white six pack under there? I'm so glad she showed up that "bikini girl" (ugh, I hate that tramp) on stage. Did you see her pair! WOW. A little overdone, ya think?



Overall, the Idol finale was A-Mazing! It was such a fun night full of so much entertainment. I will miss you Simon. See ya in January!

Welcome So You Think You Can Dance!!! Thank-you for filling the A.I. void in my life. You are my rebound addiction. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved when Cara came out and showed up bikini girl!! It was one of the highlights of the night for sure!! I will be missing American Idol until next year too. So sad to see the season end.