Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The reason why...

...I have been blogging a TON lately is because I have large amounts of free time at my internship where I am sitting in front of a computer screen with nothing to do. So why not blog?! Sure, I will. Thank-you. You are welcome. This trend will probably diminish slightly in about 4 weeks when my internship is over, but for now enjoy the surplus of gossip, pictures, and nothing but my personal opinion on life.

FYI- There are two new shows that CBS may be coming out with in mid-fall that Tony the Tiger would say look "GRRRRRRREAT!!!" or at least I would love to watch them. Here is a little sneak-peak. Enjoy!

ARRANGED MARRIAGE is a series that brings the tradition of arranged marriages, which is still practiced successfully by many cultures throughout the world, to the U.S., where it is virtually an inconceivable option for most single Americans. Three adults who are anxious to get married, but who have been unsuccessful in their own search for a mate, choose a life-altering path. They rely on their closest family and friends, those who love and know them best, to choose someone for them to marry based on shared goals, values, experiences and the commitment to make it work. The series intimately documents these three arranged marriages, starting with the first meetings of the families and the wedding day; and then follows the couple through the day-to-day joys, challenges, and emotional tumult that results from their arranged union. Emmy Award nominees Jane Lipsitz and Dan Cutforth are executive producers for Magical Elves Inc.

UNDERCOVER BOSS is a new reality series that follows high level corporate executives as they slip anonymously into the lowest level jobs within their companies. Once undercover, they'll get their hands dirty with the rank and file, find out what their employees REALLY think of them and discover how smoothly their companies are REALLY run. In the process, these senior executives learn about themselves, the perception of their company and the spirit of their work force. Stephen Lambert is the executive producer for Studio Lambert, Ltd.

1 comment:

jaysonandcamilleryan said...

Ooooooo. Both of these new TV shows sound fabulous!! I can't wait!