
How many times am I going to have to answer the door to my own house and have someone say to me, "Is your Mom or Dad home?" Seriously? Do I look like I am 16 years old or something? This has happened 3 times this week! UGH! I am so annoyed. Maybe to avoid solicitors in the future, I will just say, "Sorry, my Mom and Dad are gone right now, and I am not able to make any purchasing decisions. Bye-bye!" Robie thinks this is funny. I assure you, it is not.
2 comments:
I was at a salon once, getting my hair cut. I think i was 23 at the time. The girl next to me asked if I was getting my hair done for prom.
Sorry Chels...I'm cracking up....some day the bagboy at Smiths will say..."Mam, can I help you out with your groceries?" Then you'll wish you still looked 16!! ha! xoxo
Post a Comment