Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol

I really hope




wins, and not




Both are talented singers, and both will do extremely well in the music industry, but I REALLY hope KRIS wins for the simple fact that I don't know if I will be able to handle listening to Adam sing that "song" (for lack of a better term) on the radio 24/7 that Kara co-wrote last night. That song is HORRIBLE! Seriously, all the crap about "mountains" and "don't give up"- I might be able to handle it constantly being played on the radio with Kris, but I definitely won't be able to handle it with Adam screaming it in my ear every day. I guess tonight will not only be determining the next American Idol, but it will also be determining if my radio stays on or not for the next few months.

2 comments:

Tawsha said...

please tell me you did something with that photo of adam to make it look creepy!
Ugh I cant stand him.
It was funny he was finally given a song where he couldn't copy someone else. And it was bad. He was so off and ugly.
And then they all say to Kris it was to high for him... Whatever, he sang it so good!!

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

I'm not sure, but I think I'm glad Kris won too! :)

Also, to answer your question about the dress... I got it at Macy's I think.. for about 70 bucks. Dillard's also has cute dresses and that's usually where I find the best ones, but this time I lucked out at Macy's. :)