I was so sad when my FAVORITE pair of black heels started to break, but I kept wearing them anyway. They were the perfect height, so you could wear them all day long and never be in pain...which any female would know is super important. The best part is I got them at Dillard's almost 2 years ago on sale! Sa-weet! Recently, the rubber part on the bottom tore off leaving a piece of metal showing. I knew I had to find a new pair of black heels when Robie commented on how I sounded like a horse clogging on a road when I walked. (Think click clack, click clack, click clack) So, I sadly went out on a quest to find "the perfect black heels" again. I looked everywhere with no luck. I am super picky I guess, but I did not want an open toe, I couldn't handle 3 inch heels, and they could not be super pointy or really rounded. Exhastion! Finally, I decided to check to see if Plato's Closet (a super fun second hand clothes store) had any. I could not believe my eyes! There in front of me stood a single pair of MY HEELS!!! The exact same ones! Seriously! I couldn't let myself get too excited until I checked the size...and to my surprise, they WERE my size. Mint condition and all. I stood there in shock just starring at them. And...like it could not get any better...they were $8! I am the luckiest person in the world!
1 comment:
Dear Chelsea,
This heel issue just happened to my favorite pair of black heels too! :(
However, I just found out that you can take your shoe to "Modern Shoe Repair" off Center Street, Provo and get them fixed! That's just for you to know when the heel falls off of those new ones! :)
Thought I'd pass on the happiness!
And congrats on finding a new pair! I'd be a happy chickadee if I could find a new pair of mine too!
Love ya,
Alex
Post a Comment