Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday...

Late for work this morning, I grabbed my shoes in a hurry (the black ones in my previous post that I now have 2 pairs of), and jumped in my car to beat the morning traffic. Half way to Salt Lake City, I decided to put my shoes on. (Don't worry, Robie was driving. We car pool together. Me putting shoes on while driving down the busy highway would NOT be a good idea.) So, I put on my shoes. They felt a little funny. This is because I grabbed two (2) right feet of the same shoe. Now I am stuck walking around all day with two right feet. Way to start the week off right, Chelsea. Way to go.

3 comments:

Tawsha said...

i guess at least they look the same :)

VoNique said...

That's awesome! Did anyone notice?

Chelsea said...

No one noticed bc I had really long pants on that kind of covered them...but my feet hurt all day long.