Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the Y we go.... (whistle)...
For Memorial Day, Robie and I decided we would walk from our house to the Y on the mountain. It would not be THAT far, right? At least that is what Robie told me. So on our hike we began...


...until we reached the Y. Actually, we had hiked for over an hour in the hot sun, and what we thought was the Y was really the point where people begin to hike to the Y. We had NO water, and I thought Gizmo and Cooper were going to die. Robie had seriously miscalculated. So, instead of hiking another hour to the Y, we decided to take the trail back home. It was still a fun hike, and the scenery was beautiful! I guess we will have to hike the Y another time, and we will remember to drive to the base to begin instead of walking. (And maybe we will bring some water.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I first met Ron everything was 20 min away. I learned quick! haha!
Post a Comment