...how amazing this site really is. I visit here every day. I probably should have shared this fabulous place with my friends and family sooner, but I secretly did not want to so I would have a better chance of winning a prize. (My evil side is revealed.) My selfish ways are gone, and I am sharing the love. "Give Away Today" gives away one prize every day for FREE, and on Fridays they always have a photography package to give away. It is so fun, and they always give away the CUTEST stuff!!! Seriously! I love EVERYTHING! Check it out, and don't be selfish like me. Share the love.
http://giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/***Tawsha, you should submit a free session or something on this site. You would get tons of publicity! Everyone should check out my friend Tawsha's work. She is AMAZING!!!
http://thecolorbluephotography.com/
4 comments:
Thanks a lot!! Now I'm wasting even more time looking at all of the past give-a-ways! =)
now that you finally shared you will be blessed and win!
Yeah maybe I will just have to give away a little photography prize.
that's amazing! o how I love the blogging world. :)
ahhh.. I actually have been to this site a while ago but totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder...you should be so proud of your selflessness. You are going to heaven!!!!
Post a Comment