Labor Day weekend is always a Fullmer family event. Robie's parent's live on Main Street in Payson, and every Labor Day they have the Onion Days Parade and Festival. We always spend the night in Payson and wake up early to yummy breakfast and an entertaining parade. This year we had a BBQ the night before since tow of Robie's sisters were in town that we have not seen in a while.
Jaxon loved watching the parade and all the fun colors on the floats. He hated the fire trucks and cried every time they sounded their sirens.
You never know what kind of weird people you will see in the parade. It's a surprise every year.
Our friends Dan, Jen, and baby Gabriel joined us.
Jax loves his cousins, and they LOVE holding him.
I love how he posed and smiled when I got the camera out for this picture.
Evidently parades are exhausting.

1 comment:
I love that pic of Ellie and jax. So cute. :)
Post a Comment