I made this last weekend, and finally just finished the final touches to put it on my front door. I love how easy this was to make, and it looks so cute! I also like how I can change the ribbon to go with the season.
HERE is the link where I got the idea. Make your own and let me know how it turns out!
4 comments:
When I saw the title I was like "seriously?? a lima bean wreath??" but it. looks. awesome!
which reminds me:
"my dog lima likes to roam.
one day lima left his home.
he came back so nice and clean.
where or where has lima bean?
lima bean. lima bean. lima bean."
im in love. i must make it!!
i NEED this wreath. Last year I attempted to make an acorn one like it but i LOVE this and you don't even have to search for acorns!
That's so cute!! I love easy crafts like this :)
Post a Comment