Monday, September 26, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

When you have a baby, fall festivities no longer consist of horror movies and haunted houses.  Instead you spend the season visiting petting zoos, pumpkin patches, and corn mazes.  I have never been to a corn maze before, so this weekend we went to Hee Haw Farms to partake of their fun fall activities.   It was opening night there, so it was not busy at all.  It was so much fun seeing how happy Jaxon was riding in his stroller through the corn and looking at all the animals.  It only took us an eternity to get out of the corn maze, but we would definitely visit again.
This spider was HUGE and so scary ("Run for your life, this thing might kill you!" kind of scary)
He was super focused on the pony ride.
He squealed at the goats at the petting zoo.
This next one is my favorite.  I love my boys.
Going down the giant slide with dad

1 comment:

tiffy said...

Chelsea, you look GREAT!! I love the family photos!!