Friday, September 9, 2011

8 months

I didn't realize how big Jaxon has grown the past month until I was uploading his comparison pictures.  He is seriously getting so big and learning new things every week.  During the past month, here is what Jax has been up to:
  • Still wears some 3-6 month clothes, but mostly 6-9 month clothes
  • Still wears size 3 diapers
  • Still hates fruit.  He won't even touch juice.  The boy loves his squash and sweet potatoes.
  • Loves Ritz crackers and gram crackers
  • Has 5 teeth (2 on top, 3 on bottom)
  • Crawls around everywhere and gets into everything- especially dad's video games
  •  Loves to pull himself up onto things (boxes, tables, people)
  • Constantly saying "Da-Da" and other babble words
  •  Loves his new big boy high chair.  I love it, because it clips onto our kitchen table, so it saves space and it's like he is eating at the table with us during dinner.
  •  Loves taking baths and plays forever with his new letter and number toys in the tub
  • Is the happiest baby ever and laughs ALL the time.  Strange noises make him laugh the most.  This video is my favorite.  It's hard to see, but he was cracking up at a friend's house from their dog toy that oinked.
 
I have been sad lately since it seems Jax is turning into a little boy rather than my little baby.  He is much more independent, and there are only 4 more months until he is 1.  I am loving every new stage in his life, but I hope he never stops snuggling and loving his mom.

1 comment:

Jacie Saltzman said...

omg such a cute stage!! i love that age. still a baby and so squishy and loveable, but old enough to interact and move around so much. oooh so fun! i cant wait to have my own!