Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Hint of Sun

We caught a few rays of much needed sun this weekend.  I wish the weather would stop playing tricks and just be sunny summer already.  I also wish I had Robie's skin so I could be tan after being outside for 2 hours.  Lucky.  We had fun at the park running around and playing frisbee with the dogs.  (These pics are from my phone, so not the best quality.)
Robie using Jaxon as a football
Kisses from Gizmo
Jaxon was not very happy in these pics, but you can kind of see my newly highlighted hair, so I had to post them.

The next day we went to our friends Misty and Russ's Graduation BBQ celebration.  It was a lot of fun, and the sun was shinning- that's why Jax is squinting in most of these pics.
Us, Russ and Misty, Shannon and Owen with their baby Elijah

1 comment:

Jacie Saltzman said...

love the highlights! and of course the cute baby!