Monday, April 4, 2011

3 Months Old

 
These comparison pictures are getting seriously long in length for posting, but I still love to look and see how much he has grown in the past 3 months.  I hate how fast time is passing.  1/4 of a year already!  I wish he could stay little forever, but I am also enjoying all the new things he learns every day.
  • Is too big for 0-3 month clothes, too small for 3-6 month clothes
  • Wears size 2 diapers
  • Still smiles all the time- he is seriously such a happy baby
  • Has an exponentially expanding head that keeps getting bigger and bigger
  • Finally has great fat insulation in his cheeks, legs and arms...and I love it
  • Loves to see the world eye to eye while sitting in his new Bumbo seat  (On a side note, every time I type in "Bumbo", my auto-corrector changes it to "Bimbo".  Haha.)
  • Finally loves his bath time and thinks he's hilarious when he kicks his feet and splashes in the water
  • Loves the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"- He smiles when I turn the pages and likes to look at all the colorful animals.
  • Loves his mommy and follows her around the room with his eyes wherever she goes.  She's a pretty funny gal.
  • Had his first round of sickness this month and is still pretty congested.  I don't know if it was a cold or allergies, but he has been such a trooper and only cried when he couldn't eat because his nose was too stuffy.  He absolutely hates the suction bulb, so I am hoping this nasty congestion phase ends soon.
  • Still sleeps well in our bedroom, but we will probably transition him to the big crib in his own room this week since he wakes me up making loud noises when he fights to get out of his swaddle.
  • He is the biggest flirt- especially when there is a camera involved.
  • Loves to eat his hands while he coos/babbles
  • Had his first haircut at 2.5 months- just a little off the top since it was getting so long
  • Starting to giggle and laugh more. He loves to play with his daddy and laugh at all the funny noises he makes.

    5 comments:

    Russ and Misty said...

    he is sooo cute! love him!

    Stephanie said...

    He looks so cute and more and more like Robie! :) His head has really grown from the 2 month pictures and I am happy to finally see a little fat on him :)

    Souza Family said...

    I love these comparison pictures! What a great idea. I wish I were as creative as you. I think the change from 2 months to 3 months is remarkable. He is a handsome guy!

    Kristin said...

    too cute Chelsea! What a doll. :) He's growing so fast! I love his cheeks :)

    Heather said...

    DARLING!! So stinkin cute! He's definitely getting some roundness to him! :) LOVE IT!