I woke up early to surprise Robie with homemade breakfast sandwiches in bed.
Then, I sent him on a scavenger hunt around the house with tons of clues like this one...
...which lead to places like this one...
...and gifts like this one (I printed off a picture of it since it's still being shipped).
He was super excited to get a new driver. He can't wait for it to come in the mail. Now we just need some good spring weather to come so he can actually use it. After we went to church, a bunch of Robie's friends came over for a celebration. There was food, cake, board games, foosball, and an intense dart tournament to keep everyone entertained.
(I liked this next shot with the dart in the air.)
Dan and Jen with their baby Gabriel
Russ and Misty (holding Jaxon)
Porntepp and Jess
Robie, Jax, and Me
Jaxon and his BFF Gabriel
Yes...this is his birthday cake that I made at 4am in between feeding Jaxon and on a pain pill since I had killer cramps. I was so out of it, I was looking for eggs under the sink. Obviously it didn't turn out the prettiest...okay-it's the ugliest cake I have ever seen...but it tasted good and that is all that matters.
Happy Birthday Robie! You are the best husband and father, and I love you so much!

















2 comments:
hahah that cake. oh i love it. happy birthday robie!
the cake was DELICIOUS! and it was a very fun party! its always fun to see you guys and hold baby Jax of course!
Post a Comment