Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Water Broke!


Okay, my water didn't really break, but at least I got your attention, right?  While at work, I was helping to carry some party supplies outside for a work BBQ we were having.  Suddenly, a giant bottle of bubbles fell to the ground and spilled into a perfect bubbly/goey circle on the carpet.  Me, (being a total prankster and pregnant), decided to play a sick joke on one of the young guys in the sales department.  As he walked by, I stood above the thick liquid puddle holding my stomach yelling, "Oh my gosh!  My water broke!  I need to get to a hospital now before it is too late!  Help me!"  It was perfect!  (*enter evil laugh here)  I have never seen such a look of shock on a person's face than the look he gave in that moment.  He just stood there stuttering half broken sentences as his jaw was to the ground and his eyes were bugged out of his head.  It was so hilarious, and because I can't keep a straight face to save my life, I just broke down laughing.  This made him extremely confused.  I told him I was joking, and relief took over as the color returned to his face.  Pretty much the best prank E-V-E-R!

5 comments:

James said...

Wow, that is just mean... Good one though.

Kristin Call said...

bwahaha Chelsea you crack me up. Poor kid!

Anne said...

hilarious...he's probably scarred for life.

Mom said...

unglearTHIS IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!
I am so proud of you...your wit brings tears to your mother's eyes Your grandfather would be so proud of you!

Mikal's Life said...

Way to seize the moment Chels!!