Friday, November 5, 2010

The results are in

So...I COULD be bitter and talk about how I had the most votes and SHOULD have won the David Archuleta contest and how I had the most comments on the website voting for me and people even facebooked me about my story and how I should win above everyone else....but INSTEAD I am going to suck it up, go home, lock myself in a closet, let out a good scream, and then forget about it.  I lost.  Congrats to the winner!  Thanks everyone for voting for me though.  It was probably rigged, right?  I'm sure it was.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am SHOCKED that you didn't win. So sorry...it totally should have been you. Must have be rigged for sure!!!!

VoNique said...

But you were ahead the whole time! I can't believe you didn't win. Your essay was so much better than the others.