Monday, November 8, 2010

32 Weeks


I am too tired to write a paragraph, so I will just list my thoughts and feelings about being 32 weeks pregnant:

  • My feet are swollen beyond recognition
  • I can't get up from sitting on the floor without someone assisting me
  • Sometimes, my stomach gets mistaken for a football stadium of people doing the wave
  • I can pee at least a half a cup at any given moment
  • When people ask when I'm due, I tell them "next month" (even though I have 2 months to go, but "next month" just sounds better)
  • I consider it a success when I can walk in and close the door in any bathroom stall without it hitting my stomach
  • My right ribs are bruised from a tiny foot constantly jabbing them
  • I know I'm going to get bigger- please don't remind me of this or I will cry
  • Sorry if you walk fast. I walk slow. I carry a human baby with me 24-7.  This can be a little exhausting.
  • I'm always tired, but I can never sleep for more than 3 hours at a time
  • I am realizing this pregnancy is coming to an end.  This makes me scared/anxious/excited all at the same time.  I'm scared I don't know how to be a good mom, I'm anxious about labor, but I'm mostly excited to hold my baby for the first time.
  • I am grateful every day to my Heavenly Father for this blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Anne said...

love all the photos!