Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Morphin' Time!

I admit it, I was bored.  I gave in, and morphed Robie and me in a baby generator to see what our little guy might look like.  According to the generator, this is what we are dealing with.

I am not sure what to think.  At first, I though it was a Halloween prank since these children are obviously half ghost.  Then, I tried to look on the bright side.  If this was reality, it could be worse.  My baby could have three eyes instead of two.  But then, I just laughed and thanked the heavens that baby generators are not the deciding factors in looks.

Just for fun, to see if this generator thing was really pulling qualities from the pictures I gave it, I morphed Gizmo and me together.  Let's just say, there's a reason why mother nature doesn't allow this to happen.

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

hahah. yeah when ive done those for shane and i were turned out with a black little girl and a ginger kid with a big huge forehead. woohoo posterity!

Christie said...

OMGOSH! Still laughing about the Gizmo morph. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!