Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Utah Jazz have a NEW mascot!


We got this suit from http://www.rootsuit.com/ so Robie can wear it to the Utah Jazz games next year.  Unfortunately, the stupid Jazz changed their colors yesterday- GRRRRRR!!!!  (I'm a little bitter.)  We also got an all black one for Halloween, so he can be a ninja or a shadow (we have not decided which one).  I can't help but bust into laughing out loud when I see these pics. Bwhahaha!  Gotta love a man in spandex.

2 comments:

Mom said...

How does he breathe?
This is great. Tell him to enjoy it because someday his metabolism may not support the wearing of a tight spandex body suit.

Anonymous said...

haha i love it! That would be so funny to see someone at a game like that! There is a reason why the face is covered, so no-one knows its you who is the freak is in a full body spandex suit! : ) My mom has a few of them, black ones.