I'm going to guess boy, since no one has guessed that yet :) We're excited for you and I love that diaper bag that you posted about earlier, it's adorable!
I say Boy!!! That is so exciting. When we found out about our little girl, it took a lot of work. Her legs were blocking everything. I hope you have good luck and that your little one will be spread eagle!!!
7 comments:
i think it is going to be a girl!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you can find out the gender already. That's so exciting. I think it'll be a girl.
I'm going to guess boy, since no one has guessed that yet :) We're excited for you and I love that diaper bag that you posted about earlier, it's adorable!
I say Boy!!! That is so exciting. When we found out about our little girl, it took a lot of work. Her legs were blocking everything. I hope you have good luck and that your little one will be spread eagle!!!
Girl! Mom called it first...dad called it right after her....for the record!
I was thinking girl. Then I saw that your mom also thinks girl so for sure...it's a girl. Mom's know that kinda stuff.
OK it is official, cuz Grandma says girl too. But then Inonam am partial to girls.
Post a Comment