Step 2: Shove the wadded up piece of paper in your mouth.
Step 3: Sing a cheesy song you randomly made up, and make sure to include the line: "My heart... jump in, stay a while."
Step 4: Get a tattoo on your wrist with a heart, shield, and rose. Make sure it has 11 stones. Or, you can simplify this step by getting a tattoo that simply says "I'm a Creeper".
Step 5: Recap. Creepy voice, check. Creepy singing, check. Creepy one-liners, check. Creepy tattoo, check.
Step 6: Congratulations! You have successfully imitated Casey on the Bachelorette!
Stay tuned for next week's Bachelorette How To on "How To Look Smoking Hot Like Roberto"

6 comments:
Nice, now will you make a video and post it so I can see you imitate Casey?
Oh my gosh! I soooo agree with this whole thing! My mouth was gaping during the entire show last night. You forgot to include that you have to say something about guarding your heart.... very important. Casey sounds like he's sucked helium pretty much his whole life. I honestly thought that he had some sort of disability when I first heard him talk. That a little insensitive, I know. But he honestly talks and acts like it. He is a cReEpEr!
LOL. you nailed it. I think Ali's just keeping him around to be nice. He's toast next week. As soon as she sees the tattoo, she'll kick him off for sure. Yikes.
hahaha that is funny. Do you think he has some hearing problem? thats what I first thought when I heard his voice. ?? and i thought jesse was a really good looking guy, too bad he went home. roberto wasn't my fav. at the beginning, but he is def. growing on me now. him, kirk will be the last 2 i think...
UGHHHHH! WHY DID SHE KEEP HIM AROUND?? I just watched episode 4 and ARRGGHHH. She's sweet to give him a chance. Someone on the discussion board on ABC.com (yes, I was reading these... shamefully) said that they are pretty sure he has Asperger's Syndrome (a mild form of autism). I looked that up on Wikipedia and it quite possibly could be true. Poor guy. He needs to go home. And so does Justin. Haha :)
At first I thought he was def, but if he has some kind of syndrome I will feel really bad. Either way, a syndrome does not force you to get a tattoo. Ali...please send him home!
Post a Comment