Wednesday, we celebrated our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary! Crazy! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Robie picked me up early from an exhausting day at work, and surprised me with roses and a Coca-Cola slurpee.
We drove to La Caille, a super nice French restaurant in Salt Lake City. Even though the food was a little over priced, the beautiful scenery made up for it. There was nature and wildlife everywhere. It was such a cool place. We chose to sit outside, and the second we started eating we had peacocks and a chicken swarming us for food.
After dinner, Robie took me to my favorite place- The Anniversary Inn! We stayed in the Jungle Safari room.
Even though I had to go to work the next morning, it was a really nice relaxing break in the middle of the week to spend our anniversary together in Salt Lake City. I love you Robie, and I am so happy we have had such a wonderful 3 years of marriage, and I look forward to expanding our family in the years to come!
1 comment:
Robie - you did very well. I hope you two had a very enjoyable anniversary.
Post a Comment