Friday, January 15, 2010
Lip Therapy
Okay people. Utah needs a Sephora and/or Ulta somewhere in the Provo/Orem area. Seriously, if gross In-N-Out can make it's way into the bubble, then why can't Sephora? It makes no sense. There is an Ulta in Sandy that opened up a few years ago, but when do I ever make it there? Never. The reason this is so important to me you ask? Murad Soothing Skin and Lip Care. I am hooked on this product. It gives you shine like lip gloss, but repairs your lips better than any product out there. I usually have at least 2-3 stocked up in my purse, but for the last month or so I have been out, and my lips are feeling it bad. Lucky for me, I have the best husband eve. On his way home from work today, he stopped at the Sandy Ulta and picked up TWO for me! Thanks Robie, you're the best! My lips thank you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am in love with a sephora eyelash curler I have that I got in NYC...love it! Now I want to try out this gloss.
they are actually putting a sephora in the jcpenny at provo towne or at least that is what i was told by an employee there
Awww! Aren't husbands great?!
Post a Comment