I'm down 4 more lbs since my last weight loss post! YEAH! A ton of people in my office are doing the extreme HCG weight loss diet. It's cool how fast you lose weight on HCG, but I don't know how I feel about jabbing a needle in my leg every morning and eating a restricted diet of 500 calories a day. Sounds fun...for a child in ethiopia maybe. All I'm saying is, slow and steady wins the race right? Speaking of turtles and rabbits, I thought this scale was pretty funny. It measures your weight according to animals. I wonder what animal I would be? A large dog? Just as long as I'm not a pig or cow...that would be sad. If that were the case, I would probably cry. I take that back. I would definitely cry.

2 comments:
500 Calories!!! That CAN'T be healthy. How do they expect you to go back to a normal eating life and keep the weight off?
I've known several people that have done HCG but use drops that you just put under your tongue. No needles! She's lost so much weight, and has kept it off too. But slow and stead seems to be working just fine for you! =)
Post a Comment