Friday, January 8, 2010

My face has a new best friend


My Clarisonic Skincare Brush came in the mail this week, and I LOVE it!  Seriously, it's the best thing that has ever happened to my skin!  An aesthetician at a spa recommended I get one when I was getting a facial one time, and I thought sarcastically, "Uh huh, I'll sure do that one day."  Now I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner.  Besides constantly making my face feel baby soft, it takes away dry skin and oil, and cleans away makeup in your pores 6 times better than any skincare product ever will.  Plus, it's pink!  What's not to love!? 

5 comments:

The Nothums said...

Will this thing work with acne??? I need a cure!

Chelsea said...

Yeah, it definitely helps with acne. It has helped some little bumps on my forehead go away, but overall it just cleans your skin really good. You should ad me to your blog! aclownatemycat@msn.com

Monica said...

OOOO I loved that calendar link you sent me...Thanks! I will have to try out your new little friend. :)

Christie said...

Hey, Katie, can you add me to your blog, too? It's christx83@gmail.com.

Chelsea, how much does this wonder machine cost? My skin is so icky here in Utah.

Chelsea said...

They are anywhere from $100-200, but worth it. I splurged on the expensive one, but only bc I got a gift card to Sephora.com for Christmas from my cousin. If I were you, I would get the MIA one. Its cheaper and it does the same thing, but it's just a smaller handle.