Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

My work decided to block all websites non-work related: YouTube, Facebook, Hulu,...and even Gmail!  I think it is kind of silly since we are an SEM company, and looking at websites is our job, but whatever.  It's a sore subject, but luckily they have not blocked my blog! (Bwhahaha...evil laugh from within.  I'm sure they don't even know my blog exists anyway.)  So, as I sit here on my lunch break, I have nothing to surf but blogs.  If you have a blog, you can bet I will be going to it every day at lunch, so please, help a struggling woman at the daily grind out and update your posts so I have something to read.  On that note, I have not updated for a while.  This New Years Eve was tons of fun.  We hung out at a friend's house, played games, ate food, and set off illegal fireworks.  Good times.  As 2009 has come and gone, I realize there are a few simple things in my life I thought I would have accomplished by now but did not.  Therefore, for 2010 I plan to:
  • Run the Utah Valley half marathon on June 12, 2010
  • Fit into my size 27 jeans again
  • Increase our family size by 1
Hopefully by this time next year, I will be able to say that all three of these were accomplished.  Although, if #3 comes true, #2 might not be a reality.  I guess I can only wait and see what happens.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh! I would totally do that half with you but....I think I am doing the Wasatch back that very next weekend. I think that might be a little much for these old legs of mine. :)

Jen christensen said...

I hope you can't fit into your size 27 jeans because you're big and pregnant. Good luck!

Heather said...

Great goals!!! I wish you better luck with #3 than with #2 though. :)

VoNique said...

That's so lame that they blocked those sites! Poor Chelsea! I'll try and do my part and update my blog some day. Stupid school and work are getting in the way! Good luck with your goals!