For anyone trying to have a baby, and has ALSO had a miscarriage, there is this great study out there called EAGeR (The Effects of Aspirin in Gestation & Reproduction). I am part of the study right now, and I wanted to share just in case there are others out there in the same boat. The study is all over the nation, and they are testing to see if a daily low dose of Aspirin helps in getting pregnant and decreasing miscarriages. One of the testing sites is in Utah (Go figure!) All you have to do is take the medication (or placebo), and meet with a research staff once or twice a month. Plus, you get a really nice digital fertility monitor, free pregnancy tests, an ultrasound at 6 weeks if you do get prego, and you get paid for your time. It's win/win in my book! Anyways, just thought I would share, because it's a great opportunity if you fit the qualifications. The staff is super nice, and they really do everything they can to help you get pregnant and have a well-monitored experience. Read more at http://www.eagertrial.org/
(And no, I'm not pregnant. Just to clarify any misunderstandings from this post.)

1 comment:
Wow that's way cool! Too bad we have a while to go...otherwise I'd DEFINITELY do it! Good luck with it! Keep us updated ;)
Post a Comment